Technical Business / Product Analyst
DetailsWe are after a technical BA / Product Analyst who is passionate about creating an exceptional product and enjoy solving complex problems.
You will be working closely with business stakeholders, designers, engineers and the product manager to write user stories to continuously improve the product.
- Partnering with the business to elicit user, system and business needs and translating those into coherent user stories for delivery
- Groom the product backlog, maintain epics and user stories
- Actively involved in scrum meetings, including stand-ups and sprint planning, grooming and retrospectives
- Be the contact person for the engineering, design and UAT team to support development and testing
- Proactively analyse and triage user issues encountered throughout development and production
- Run internal discovery/brainstorming sessions
- 5+ years experience as a technical Business Analyst, Product Owner, or similar role
- Previous hands-on agile experience (ideally certified)
- Demonstrated experience improving enterprise-level B2B SaaS software in complex domains preferably finance
- Apply a customer centric mindset in all aspects of your work
- Technical understanding of SQL; the domain is heavily data driven and understanding the data flow is required
- Excellent problem-solving skills; capable of investigating solutions for complex problems
- Adept at connecting and communicating with cross-discipline team members, including product managers, designers, engineers and testers
- Ability to make decisions where design and technology
- Flexible/ remote work available
- Top Salary on offer
- Training and development
- CBD location in a shared / start-up working space with all the usual social activities - ping-pong, beer & cider taps.
For more information, apply with your resume now!
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs Apply now →