Tech Lead | CTO
A Melbourne tech team working on a profitable SaaS product are looking for someone to provide technical leadership to their development team. They require someone who can think through the big picture, make high level decisions, and guide the dev team. For the right person this could be a Chief Technical Officer position.
You've had experience leading technical teams before, but still enjoy being hands on with development, as you'll be spending around 50% of your time coding. You're comfortable using Ruby on Rails, and ideally also React. An ability to communicate with both engineers and other parts of the business is essential. Experience in larger teams would be highly valued; if you're looking to move away from corporate roles, this could be that opportunity.
- Lead a team of developers who care about the product and their users
- A relaxed, flexible and low pressure workspace that focuses on getting things done, not hours in the office
- Opportunity to learn how a successful SaaS company works from a management team that is very transparent
- Option to work four days a week
- Three months parental leave
If you're interested in having a conversation about this role, submit your resume and let me know what interests you about this role. We can then schedule a call to see if there's a fit. This role will be filled as soon as the right person is found, so don't delay getting in touch.
firstname.lastname@example.org | @lostumbrellas | www.lookahead.com.au
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs Apply now →