Lead Engineer, Backend
We're looking for a lead engineer with experience in Node and/or Rails. Our products get used by people all around Australia and we have plenty of greenfield projects coming up. You'll be part of a passionate and collaborative team of developers, working with latest technologies such as Node and GraphQL.
- Experience with designing APIs and building micro services architecture
- Keen to grow as a developer and open to learning new technologies
- Excited about writing and shipping well-tested code
- Permanent role
- Work from home flexibility (up to 2 days per week)
- Work on products that have significant scale
- Generous bonus scheme
- Career growth opportunities in tech and people management
- Be part of an inclusive team that gets what it means to deliver high quality products users love
Applying is easy. Send an email with your resume, website, Github account, links to apps or anything else you're proud of. At that point I'll tell you more about the role and we can decide if there's a fit.
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.lookahead.com.au | 0423 130 652
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs Apply now →