Head of UX
Awesome opportunity to work on and own a Greenfield project establishing UX principles.
This company is growing by 30% year on year and are looking for a Design Leader to help shape the business as they scale globally.
- Establish strong UX foundations and guiding principles that help us build and
scale a consistent, intuitive and enjoyable user experience
- Through an understanding of the existing application, identify opportunities
and strategies to transform our existing infrastructure into a world-class
- Perform user research, user testing and build the practices necessary for user-
centered design and decision making within the business
- Work with the wider team to build strong design thinking practices and a clear
vision for the future of the product
- You’ll have ownership of the entire design process; from concept to
execution. You’ll identify opportunities and form innovative ideas, then
communicate your vision to our development team through wireframes,
prototypes and best-practice design principles
- You’ll also have the opportunity to hire and lead the UX and UI team
necessary to execute on your vision
- You’re a great communicator, an empathetic listener and understand what’s
necessary to deliver on long-term vision
- You have years of experience with SaaS products (preferably B2B or B2C)
and a proven track record in shipping customer-centric design solutions in an
- Experience with technical interfaces, financial tooling or data-heavy design is
not required but a definite bonus
- You’ll have experience and deep interest in taking complex features and
making them clear and easy to understand
- You understand the importance of customer success and have deep experience
with user research, user testing and validation to produce well-informed
decisions that benefit both customer and business
- You’re a self-starter and do your best work when given the scope and
responsibility to define your own workload. You instinctively know where
you’ll add the most value
- Flexible/ remote work available
- Top Salary on offer
- Training and development
- CBD location in a shared / start-up working space with all the usual social activities - ping-pong, beer & cider taps.
For more information, apply with your resume now!
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs Apply now →