Senior Ruby developer
Details (ARCHIVED)THE ROLE
Sydney startup aiming to increase youth employment with our web & mobile platform. We're looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails developer to join our small and friendly team.
The role will focus on integrations. Some will be customer specific and will involve some customer facing work (depending upon your strengths). You'll also get the opportunity to lead a team of developers as extra integration work is needed.
- You have commercial experience with Ruby on Rails
- You are experienced with API integrations
- Solid foundational Ruby skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to lead a small team
The tech stack is: React, React Native, GraphQL & Ruby on Rails. (The React and React Native apps are very similar in structure so they are easily maintained.)
- Competitive salary of up to $170k + super (depending upon experience)
- Flexible work environment (with negotiable work-from-home options)
- Fun, small and friendly team
- Open to 4 days per week
- Pet-friendly workplace – dogs are welcome
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs