Details (ARCHIVED)THE ROLE
You’ll be working with a small team of talented engineers in a startup based in Sydney. You’ll be building an analytics engine and adding account and payment management to our project management platform. And you’ll get to meet your customers by visiting them on-site, seeing first hand how they use what you build.
The tech stack is MEAN: MongoDB, ExpressJS, Angular & Node.
- Up to 140K + super
- Startup based in a coworking space with a tight knit community
- Meet your customers and see the impact of your work
- Be part of a small and talented team - 2 engineers in the Sydney office and one working remotely
- Open to remote work (within Australia) if you have experience working this way
- Office is a short walk from Central Station
Applying is easy. Send an email with your resume, website, Github account, links to apps or anything else you're proud of. At that point I'll tell you more about the role and we can decide if there's a fit.
firstname.lastname@example.org | @debteakle | www.lookahead.com.au
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs