Senior UX Designer
Details (ARCHIVED)Human centred Sydney tech company in the health care industry aiming to improve people's everyday lives.
- Conduct research to understand customers’ needs and visually map end-to-end experiences
- Help us improve conversion rates through your analysis and recommendations
- Conduct stakeholder brainstorming sessions
- Improve design collaboration across the organisation
You're an experienced UX Designer who enjoys a collaborative work environment. You experiment and test your ideas and understand how to analyse data and draw insights from the analytics. Being empathetic, positive and able to collaborate across other teams is key. Some technical understanding of the possibilities and limitations of the web will be a nice bonus as well as experience in the health industry.
- Work on a meaningful product and improve people's lives with your designs
- Flexible working arrangements, because we're inclusive
- Supportive team environment
Applying is easy. Send an email with your resume, website, or portfolio. At that point I'll tell you more about the role and we can decide if there's a fit.
I'm a technical recruiter who's worked with technical teams and enjoy being part of the tech community. If this role isn't quite right, but you are a passionate UX Designer or developer, reach out anyway. I’d love to hear from you.
firstname.lastname@example.org | @debteakle | www.lookahead.com.au
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs