Senior Backend Engineer (Node / Golang)
Details (ARCHIVED)THE ROLE
We are after a senior backend engineer to join an engineering-led company. The scale and performance our platform require are providing some interesting challenges. Our aim is to be able to handle 30k requests per second, and we are improving the way we design our architecture and data pipelines in order to handle that. You'll play an important role in creating solutions that will impact the cybersecurity landscape globally.
- Passionate about technologies, ideally with experience in Node / Golang
- Enjoy mentoring and sharing ideas with the team
- Bonus if you have experience with functional programming
- Work with people who are humble and will value your input into their technical direction
- Competitive salary. Up to $155k package.
- Flexible work hours and work from home option
To apply, please send me an introductory email about what you enjoy doing, together with your resume and links to your website, Github account or projects you've done that you're proud of.
firstname.lastname@example.org | @mobywhale | www.lookahead.com.au
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs