Full-Stack Developer | Remote
We're looking for mid-level to senior full-stack developers to work on one of Australia's biggest websites. Working 100% remotely (or in our Melbourne office) in a small team, you'll help maintain and add new features to our products. You will have the chance to solve interesting problems at scale, and be mentored by some of the most amazing developers in the industry.
- Our stack is React/Redux with Ruby on Rails
- We deploy multiple times per day
- We are collaborative, inclusive and diverse
- We value technical competence, collaboration and learning
- We offer a very flexible environment where remote work is encouraged
- You write clean, concise code
- You've been in software teams for a while and you've shipped and maintained a few things, preferably at scale
- You're comfortable with taking ambiguous requirements and shepherding them through to production
- Most of all, you love sharing your knowledge and learning from others
- A remote-first culture
- Your leader and peers are technical
- Award-winning environment
- Fantastic team culture and professional opportunities
Applying is easy. Send an email with your resume, website, Github account, links to apps or anything else you're proud of. At that point I'll tell you more about the role and we can decide if there's a fit.
Toby Nieboer | @tcn33 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs