Mid-Senior Full Stack Developer | Melbourne
Details (ARCHIVED)THE ROLE
The client is a small yet established company with a huge customer base in the travel industry who are currently expanding the team and in need of an experienced full stack engineer. Great care is taken in nurturing the design process, and knowledge sharing and constant learning is encouraged. Our developers and engineers live close to the business problem, and play a large part in personally shaping the success of the product, working with external customers as well as other internal teams within the business.
- Highly competitive salary package
- Convenient Melbourne inner-city location
- Be part of a passionate cross-functional team that values constant learning
- Structured career progression
- Personal education budget
- Regular hack days
- Generous travel-related perks
firstname.lastname@example.org | @danmedcraft | www.lookahead.com.au
I'm a recruiter who's actually technical and I'm happy to share more detail with anyone who's interested.
Apply now with a Github account, LinkedIn account or resume in any format other than .exe← Back to Jobs